- Log in to the SentriKey™ application.
- Press the ENT button on the lockbox keypad to wake it up.
- Enter Your PIN and Tap Open Lockbox. (If Touch ID is enabled, the app will prompt you to use Touch ID.)
- The lockbox motor will begin turning and the lockbox key compartment will open.
- In the SentriKey™ app, tap on the Menu at the top left.
- Select My Settings.
- Tap Agent Safety.
- Tap Enable Agent Safety.
- Read and Accept the Release Agreement.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and tap Accept (if enabled, the Touch ID prompt will appear).
From the Agent Safety settings page, you will need to add an emergency contact. Do this by tapping on the blue plus button next to Safety Notification Contacts. After selecting a contact and tapping Continue, you will receive a confirmation screen.
SentriKey™ users have the ability to set up Touch ID and Facial Recognition to quickly and easily access your most frequently used functions. You are able to use the new recognition feature in place of your PIN and Password to help you be more efficient. Enable Touch ID from your SentriKey settings or through the Opt In process.
Opt In: When you have downloaded or updated to the latest version of our app you will have the opportunity to enable Touch ID/Facial Recognition to use with SentriKey through an Opt In screen.
SentriKey Settings: If you chose not to enable Touch ID through the Opt In screen, you can always enable this feature in the app under My Settings > Enable Touch ID > Tap Enable Touch ID> Tap Continue.
Showing notification preferences can be setup from the SentriKey™ Real Estate Website.
- Login to lb.sentrilock.com.
- On the Main Menu, click on Manage My Account in the upper left.
- The Edit User screen will be displayed.
- Click on Preferences.
- The Edit Preferences screen will be displayed. Go to the Showing Notifications grouping and select your showing notification preference and delivery method preference.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the Edit User screen.
There are many benefits to assigning your lockbox to a listing. With the lockbox assigned, it will be much easier to locate the appropriate box on the website when looking at your list of lockboxes. This will also allow the lockbox access report to show the assigned listing address and detailed showing notifications.
SentriLock Live support
Available from 8 a.m. – Midnight (ET)
7 Days a week
Canada and Toll Free: 1-877-736-8745
7701 Service Center Dr.
West Chester, OH 45069