The SentriKey® Real Estate website is exclusive to SentriLock users. You’ll find the site friendly and useful. This user guide describes many website functions regarding your lockbox.
1. As a SentriLock user, you’ll be given a SentriKey® ID and password for logging in to the SentriKey® Real Estate website. To log in, go to https://lb.sentrilock.com/lbs/index/ and enter your SentriLock ID and password. Then click Login.
Note: If you’ve forgotten your password, see the Forgot Password? section of this user guide.
2. The Main Menu will be displayed:
Before you can assign your lockbox to one of your listings, you must add the listing to your online account.
Note: Usually, your listings are imported by your MLS1.
1. On the Main Menu, click Add Listing:
2. The Add Listing screen will be displayed. To designate the Listing Agent (in this scenario, it’s you), click Select:
3. The Agents popup screen will be displayed. Click the button next to your name and click Submit Changes:
4. The Add Listing screen will be displayed again, showing you as the Listing Agent. Enter the remaining information and click Save Changes:
5. You’ll receive a message across the top of the Main Menu confirming that your listing information has been updated:
When you assign a lockbox to a listing, other agents who want to show your listing can find the lockbox serial number (which they’ll need in order to open the lockbox) by looking up the MLS number or the street address of the listing. This is also an important part of the SentriLock system overall because the lockbox’s access log keeps track of who goes in and out of the listing to which it’s assigned.
1. On the Main Menu, click My Lockboxes:
2. This screen will be displayed:
3. Use the Search Field drop-down menu to select Lockbox Serial Number.
4. Use the Search Type drop-down menu to select matches.
5. In the Search Value text box, enter the lockbox serial number. Then click Search.
6. The following screen will be displayed, showing the serial number of the lockbox you would like to assign to the listing:
7. Under Serial Number, click the serial number.
8. Your lockbox’s information will be displayed on the Edit Lockbox screen. To assign the lockbox to the listing, click Select:
9. The Listings screen will be displayed. Click the button next to the desired listing and click Submit Changes:
10. The Edit Lockbox screen will be displayed again, showing your listing. Click Save Changes:
11. The designated lockbox is now assigned to your listing. You’ll receive a message across the top of the Main Menu confirming that your lockbox information has been updated:
If you’re a lockbox owner, or if you have privileges through a team or Broker-sharing, you can create a One Day Code. This code is used to open a lockbox and is ideal for use by other agents, homeowners, and contractors who need access to a listing but are not SentriLock members.
The code is active for the remainder of the day it’s created. Or, you can make the code active for a full day up to two weeks in advance.
Once the code is created, the code’s designated active time will be displayed.
If you’re a lockbox owner, you can generate a One Day Code on the SentriKey® Real Estate website.
1. On the Main Menu, click Add 1 Day Codes:
2. The Add 1 Day Codes screen will be displayed. To choose the listing for the lockbox, click Select:
3. The Select Lockbox screen will be displayed:
4. Click the button next to the desired listing and then click Submit Changes.
5. The lockbox’s serial number will be displayed:
6. Select the date that the code will be valid. Then click Generate Codes.
7. The Edit 1 Day Codes screen will be displayed. In the Assigned To text box, enter the name of the person(s) who will get the One Day Code. Then click Assign:
8. The One Day Code will be assigned to the designated person and is displayed:
9. Click Save Changes.
10. You’ll receive a message confirming that your One Day Code information has been updated:
Use the following instructions to search for and view One Day Codes that were generated for a lockbox you own or one for which you have ownership permission.
1. On the Main Menu, click View 1 Day Codes:
2. The One Day Codes screen will be displayed, showing your listings:
3. Under Date Valid, click the date of the desired listing.
4. Your One Day Codes for that listing on that date will be displayed:
The SentriCard® Access Log shows your card accesses to lockboxes.
1. On the Main Menu, click My Accesses:
2. The SentriCard® Access Log screen will be displayed:
You have several options regarding your showing notification preferences.
1. On the Main Menu, click Manage My Account in the upper left.
– OR –
Click the gear in the upper-right and then, on the popup menu, click Manage My Account:
2. The Edit User screen will be displayed:
3. Click Preferences:
4. The Edit Preferences screen will be displayed. Go to the Showing Notifications grouping:
5. For Showing Notifications, click the button to make your selection from these notification options:
- Do not send showing notifications
- Send notifications as soon as they are available
- Send all notifications daily at this time. Use the drop-down list to designate your preferred time and click the checkbox.
6. For Delivery Method, click the button to make your selection from these delivery methods:
- Deliver showing notifications via email
- Deliver showing notifications via push notification (if SentriSmart is installed)
- Deliver showing notifications via both email and push notifications (if SentriSmart is installed)
7. For Copy Showing Notifications, click the checkbox and enter the email addresses to which you want all showing notifications sent. The showing notifications for all your listings will go to anyone listed in this box until their email address is removed.
8. You’ll receive a message after the showing has been processed.
Note: All showing notifications are automatically sent to the Message Center on the SentriKey® Real Estate Website.
9. When you’re done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the Edit User screen.
There are several things you can do to manage your account; for example, you can change your password. But if you’re unable to change or update any of your personal information, you must notify your Association to make the changes for you.
1. On the Main Menu, click Manage My Account:
2. The Edit User screen will be displayed:
3. Under Personal Information, you can manage your Cell Phone Number, your Password, and your Email Address:
4. To change your password, click Change Password. The Change Password screen will be displayed:
5. Enter your New Password; then enter it again to Confirm New Password. Remember, your password must contain at least six characters, one capital letter, and one number.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. The Edit User screen will be displayed again. Under System Authorization, you can view your User Permissions and Team Members:
8. Under Lockbox Access, you can change your PIN. Click Change PIN:
9. The Change PIN screen will be displayed:
10. In the New PIN text box, enter your new PIN. Then enter it again in the Confirm new PIN text box. Click Save Changes.
11. You’ll receive a message saying the PIN has been successfully changed. You’ll also see a warning saying that your old PIN will remain in effect on your SentriCard® until the card is renewed in a reader.
You can reset your password on the SentriKey® Real Estate website.
1. Go to https://lb.sentrilock.com/lbs/index/ and click Forgot Password?
2. The Forgot Password screen will be displayed:
3. In the text box, enter your SentriCard® serial number or your SentriKey ID.
4. Click Send E-mail. You’ll see a message from the SentriKey® Real Estate website, telling you that a link to change your password has been sent to your email.
5. Click the link in the email.
Note: This link will expire in 24 hours.
6. The link will take you to the Change Password screen. Enter your new password, and then enter it again:
7. Click Save Changes. Your new password has been created and can be used to log in to the SentriKey® Real Estate website.
The Message Center contains two types of messages: System Notices and Notification Messages.
System Notices remain in the Message Center until action is taken; for example, completing a Showing Survey.
Notification Messages are removed after they are viewed.
Once you’ve logged in to the SentriKey® Real Estate website, look for the blue or red box in the upper-right corner:
If the box is blue, there are no unread messages in the Message Center.
If the box is red, you have unread messages and you’ll see the number of unread messages. Click the red box to see your messages.
The Agent Team function allows you to search for other agents within your Association by region, ID, team, and status. This function also allows you to add someone to your team.
1. On Main Menu, click Agent Team:
2. The Agent Team screen will be displayed:
To search for an agent:
3. Use the Search Field drop-down menu to select, for example, Agent First Name.
4. Use the Search Type drop-down menu to select a search parameter: begins with, contains, ends with, or matches.
5. In the Search Value text box, enter a value based on what you selected from the Search Field’s drop-down menu.
6. Click Search. Your selected agent will be displayed:
7. To add a team member, click Add Team Member in the upper-left:
8. The Add Agent Team Member screen will be displayed. Click Select:
9. The Agents screen will be displayed. Click the button next to the desired agent and click Submit Changes:
10. The Add Agent Team Member screen will be displayed again, showing the selected name. Click Save Changes:
11. You’ll receive a message confirming your request for an addition to the Agent Team:
Note: The status remains Pending until the agent is added to your team and renews their SentriCard. Then the status changes to the date the agent was added to your team.
The SentriKey® Real Estate website offers live support in case you have questions or encounter an issue.
1. On the Main Menu, click Live Support:
2. This screen will be displayed:
3. Read the SentriLock Chat Rules and the Chat Instructions.
4. Click the Live Support image.
5. The Live Chat screen will be displayed:
6. Click select department. On the drop-down list, click your department.
7. Enter your name and email.
8. Click Submit. A chat window will be displayed, and a support representative will respond.
Note: You’ll be asked for your SentriCard® number when you are connected to Live Support via Live Chat.
If you’re an agent with a lockbox that is assigned to a listing, you can authorize someone to use the SentriConnect® mobile app in order to access your lockbox.
Your Association must have enabled SentriConnect®. Then you can use the SentriKey® Real Estate website to grant SentriConnect® access to, for example, a contractor so they can access your lockbox.
Note: In order for you to grant access, the lockbox firmware must be version 50.44 or higher and the lockbox must be assigned to a listing.
1. On the Main Menu, click SentriConnect®:
2. The SentriConnect® Access screen will be displayed:
3. At the top-left, click Grant SentriConnect® Access.
4. The SentriConnect® Access screen will be displayed:
5. In the SentriConnect® User’s Email text box, enter the user’s email address.
6. For the Lockbox, click Select.
7. The Select Lockbox screen will be displayed:
8. Click the button next to the desired lockbox and click Submit Changes.
9. The SentriConnect® Access screen will be displayed again, showing the selected lockbox serial number:
10. To designate the Start Time and End Time when access will be available, click each of the two calendars to select the start and end dates. Then use the drop-down menus to designate the start and end time when access will be available.
11. Click Grant Access. The user will receive an invitation to join SentriConnect®.
Access by Appointment (ABA) requires REALTORS® to have an appointment in the SentriKey® Real Estate system to access a listing. ABA can be managed by using the SentriKey® Real Estate website or the SentriKey® Real Estate (SKRE) app.
When a listing is designated ABA, all access to that listing thereafter will require the listing agent to schedule an appointment for the access. When a listing is marked as ABA, only the listing agent can access the lockbox without an appointment. ABA is enabled on a listing basis not on a lockbox basis. Access to a listing with ABA enabled will only happen via the SentriKey® Real Estate mobile app. If a SentriLock user from a neighboring association has reciprocal access and would like to access your listing, they would simply use the SentriKey® Real Estate mobile app.
For ABA to work efficiently, Call Before Showing (CBS) can no longer be used at the lockbox. ABA is a more robust way of controlling secured access to listings. It provides members the enhanced sense of security that CBS does, along with the added benefits of seeing who has been given access. Plus, it has the ability to restrict access to specific start and end times.
Note: ABA cannot be enabled until the listing is assigned a lockbox.
This document describes how to enable ABA and how to change SentriLock settings.
Turning on ABA Using the SentriKey® Real Estate Website:
- Log in to the SentriKey® Real Estate website at www.sentrilock.com.
- Click the My Listings tab.
- In the Search Value field, enter the listing address and click Search. Or, use the scroll bar to find the listing, then click it.
- The Edit Listing screen will be displayed.
- Check the Enable Access by Appointment checkbox.
- Click Save Changes. This will enable ABA for this listing.
Manage your account preferences such as notifications, user profile photo, and website page display behavior.