Feature Release 2/28/2023
On Tuesday, Feb 28th, you will see a few new updates to the app user interface and features!
- Mobile App Home Page Redesign – Our SentriKey Real Estate® app home page has a new look! It’s been redesigned for a better user experience. The most frequently used features for lockbox and showing service are now displayed prominently on the homepage, making them easier to access. Plus, users who use both lockbox and showing service can easily toggle between the lockbox and showing service homepage view.
- Office Dashboard – A more efficient way to collaborate on day-to-day activities such as scheduling showings, approving requests, adjusting appointments, and managing tasks: the new Office Dashboard tool will allow brokers and office staff to view a snapshot of their agents’ open tasks, calendars, and listings.
- Out-of-Area Agent Scheduling Links – Listing agents can now generate a unique URL to allow an out-of-area showing agent to schedule an appointment without being a SentriKey® Showing Service customer. The showing agent will enter basic contact information and receive a notification upon approval.
- RPR Deep Links – RPR deep links have been added to the My Listings page, allowing agents to quickly access RPR reports and RPR property details with the click of a button. Upon clicking one of the links, the requested page will open in a new browser tab. To access these pages, agents need to be logged into RPR using their RPR credentials. If they are not logged in, they will be prompted to enter their credentials.
- Non-SKSS Member Access Scheduling – Lockbox-only members can now search and schedule appointments on any listings with which they have reciprocity, including SentriKey® Showing Service (SKSS) listings. This new feature will make the scheduling process easier and more efficient for both lockbox- and SKSS-only customers and will help expand the marketability of listings. Lockbox-only members are also able to submit feedback for an SKSS appointment they have scheduled. They will receive an email, message center prompt, or a push notification for feedback.