API Currently Available Services
SentriLock understands the importance of ensuring our products and services enhance your members’ productivity and allow them to easily manage our Property Access System with little change in their daily routine. SentriLock is proud of our vendor relationships and has developed a simple secure integration framework that vendors can implement to perform many administrative tasks or functions right from their application. We have integrated our systems with over 30 vendors spanning MLS Systems, Membership Systems, Showing Scheduling Call Centers, and Showing Feedback vendors. Please take a moment to review our current vendor integration functions.
Our MLS API allows simple administration and reporting right from the application your membership is most familiar with – your MLS System. Functions and reporting that can be incorporated into your MLS System are:
- Assign a lockbox to a listing.
- Retrieve the access information for a lockbox/listing.
- Retrieve a list of lockboxes an Agent owns, and to which MLS Number it is assigned.
- Retrieve a list of properties an Agent has accessed for the past 90 days.
- Retrieve when a lockbox is available for access by Showing Agents.
- Display an Agent’s current SentriCard® status and expiration date.
- Display an Agent’s payment status if utilizing SentriLock’s Agent Billing.
- Add or modify a listing.
- Add or modify an Agent.
- Add or modify a company.
Call Center – Showing Scheduling Vendors
Call Centers – Showing Scheduling vendors that are approved by your Association and Brokers have the ability to retrieve SentriLock’s exclusive secure One Day Codes for Showing Agents, Appraisers, or Contractors that do not have a SentriKey® Real Estate account. Your membership can continue to utilize these types of vendors without any interruption in services. SentriLock’s Call Center API is convenient, yet highly secure:
- One Day Code transmission is protected by SSL encryption, the same protocol that secures online banking transactions.
- All vendors must be authorized by Association/Board leadership and Managing Brokers before a vendor can retrieve One Day Codes.
- SentriLock security auditing ensures that Call Centers adhere to rules and guidelines regarding the distribution of One Day Codes.
- All One Day Code transactions and activities are recorded on our secure servers.
Showing Feedback Vendors
For your Brokers and Agents who utilize a showing feedback solution vendor, SentriLock has developed an API that allows these vendors to retrieve lockbox access activities to enable the showing feedback process. Brokers and Agents must authorize these vendors directly, either from SentriLock’s website or the vendor’s website, via an online click-through agreement process. Afterwards, the transmissions of lockbox access activities are automated for the Brokers and Agents.