What Is A One Day Code?
A SentriLock One Day Code is used to grant temporary access to your lockbox. It can also easily be shared with others with just a click of a button. They are generated automatically through the SentriKey® app. They are used to grant temporary access to your lockbox. It can also easily be shared with others with just a click of a button. Follow the steps below or watch the video above to generate a One Day Code as well as share it.
How To Get A One Day Code
- Log into the SentriKey App and tap on the three bars (Hamburger Menu) in the top left of the app.
- Select ‘My Lockboxes.’
- Then select, ‘Get Access Code.’
- Select the lockbox/address.
• If you do not see the address, type in the lockbox serial number in the search bar.
• Click ‘Done’ or ‘Search.’
- In the ‘Assigned To’ field, type the person’s name who will be using it.
- Select the date for when it is needed.
- Tap ‘Get One Day Code.’
• You will then enter your PIN or verify biometrics.
• It will then be displayed on the screen.
How To Share It
- Tap on the share button in the top-right. (Share icon may vary depending on the phone type.)
- Select how you’d like to share the code. (ex: text or email)
- If you select email or text, enter the ‘TO’ information (phone number/email address) and click send.
• The message will contain the lockbox serial number, valid on date, code, and the directions on how to use it.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team and they will be able to assist you further.