It’s the age of technology; you have an online account for everything. In fact, the average person manages 27 online accounts, according to a joint study between Google and Harris. Every account requires personal information that can put your identity at risk. Now, more than ever, companies have to take the lead and protect customers’ personal and sensitive information.
That’s why here at SentriLock, we use Google’s Trusted Cloud Infrastructure, which provides encrypted internet communication, encrypted storage devices, phishing-resistant Security Keys, and much more.
We stay true to our core value of being “customer-focused” by using this service and giving our customers peace of mind about the way their data is stored. Learn more about why we use Google’s Trusted Cloud Infrastructure.
Related Video: Learn more by watching the Google Cloud Platform “6 Layers Deep” video.
Our Commitment to Your Security
State-of-the-art-technology and rigorous oversight are core to keeping our customers’ data private and secure. Because data protection is a top priority at SentriLock, here’s a look at just some of the safeguards we’ve implemented:
– Least-level permissions so staff can access only the information they require to perform their job functions.
– Intrusion detection systems to identify and block malicious attempts to access our systems.
– Data encryption and data encrypted at rest to secure data within our database and at the storage level.
– Routine penetration tests and vulnerability scans to identify and address security vulnerabilities.
– Routine security patching of infrastructure components to ensure data is protected.
– Robust monitoring and logging to proactively identify and address issues before they become customer impacting.
– AI-based endpoint security protection to prevent breaches and provide added controls for safeguarding against sophisticated threats.
“As an access management solutions company, providing secure protection through superior technology is at the heart of everything we do,” says Chuck Shroder, SentriLock Chief Technology Officer. “Whether we’re protecting a seller’s home or a customer’s middle initial, we’re fully committed to protecting the assets that have been entrusted to us.”