Your competitive advantage for property access management.
The SentriKey® Real Estate app and software system gives SentriLock real estate professionals a competitive advantage when it comes to property access management. Managing every aspect of your real estate business has never been easier with a desktop dashboard and a mobile app.
Grant or restrict property access
With the SentriKey mobile app, agents can use Touch ID or Face ID to log in and perform key functions. The Agent Safety Alert automatically alerts an emergency contact when the showing agent does not or cannot confirm they are safe. When it comes to access to the property, agents can grant temporary access or restrict it to scheduled appointment times only—right from the SentriKey system.
Stay on top of property activity
From showing notifications to key alerts, stay on top of property activity with SentriKey Showing Service® real estate showing management. Get notifications for scheduling requests, showing confirmations, cancellations, or time change requests. SAM also sends a notification when it’s time to leave for your appointment or if an already scheduled showing goes pending.
Manage the lockbox right from your phone
Manage and operate the lockbox and generate access codes right from your phone. Built to put power in your hands and support the on-the-go demands of REALTORS® with the fastest and most reliable Bluetooth® technology.
Streamlined integration at your fingertips
Lockbox and Showing Service go better together. Why didn’t anyone think of this before? Sentrilock is the only integrated solution that enables REALTORS® to spend more time selling, streamline their tech, and deliver unbelievable client experiences.
Mobile App Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I manually add a lockbox to a new listing using my phone?
A: We know that in today’s market, every minute counts when setting up a new listing. If your new listing has not yet imported to our records, you’re able to manually add the listing to our system. You’ve been able to do this via our client-only SentriKey® Real Estate (SKRE) website, but you now have the ability to do so using your SKRE mobile app.
To manually add a listing in the SKRE app:
- Open the SentriKey® Real Estate app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three lines in the top-left corner.
- Tap My Listings.
- Click on the plus sign in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the address information.
- Click Add New Listing.
Q: How do I enable the Agent Safety feature on my phone?
A: We’re committed to your safety and offer the Agent Safety feature in the SentriKey® Real Estate app. You can set up can set up an emergency contact(s), and the Agent Safety feature will automatically and discreetly alert the emergency contact(s) if you indicate that you don’t feel safe or can’t confirm that the environment is safe. Here’s how:
- In the SentriKey® Real Estate app, tap the three lines in the top-left corner.
- Select My Settings.
- Tap Agent Safety.
- Tap Enable Automated Safety Check.
- Read and Accept the Release Agreement.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and tap Accept. (If enabled, the Touch ID prompt will appear).
- From the Agent Safety settings page, add an emergency contact. Do this by tapping on the blue + button next to Safety Notification Contacts. After selecting a contact and tapping Continue, you will receive a confirmation screen.
Q: Do you have any materials that would help me quickly learn how to use the mobile app?
A: We sure do! We’ve created a 30-minute interactive eLearning on-demand course – SentriLock Agent Orientation – that shows you how to leverage the SentriKey® Real Estate system to maximize property access control. It focuses on getting started with the app, opening a lockbox, assigning a lockbox to a listing, showing a listing, managing your schedule, enabling the Agent Safety feature, and more. Check it out for a fast start!
Q: How can I check my access log on my smartphone?
A: Access Logs show you the time, date, and the type of access someone had at your property. You can view the Access Logs via your SentriKey® Real Estate mobile app. To learn how to view access logs, watch this 47-second video or follow these simple instructions:
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the app.
- Tap Access Logs. The access logs will be displayed, showing the most recent access at the top of the list. The log will indicate the date of the access, the type of access, and the property to which the lockbox was assigned.
- To View Details, tap the desired item on the list. Access details will be displayed.
- When you’ve reviewed the access, tap Done.
Q: How do I release the lockbox shackle using the app?
A: It’s super easy to use your SentriKey® Real Estate mobile app to release the shackle. Learn how by watching the appropriate lockbox-specific video below.