Click the image below to download the SentriCard® Utility software.
Click here to download the card utility for Mac.
How to Install the SentriCard® Utility
- 1. Open the SentriCardUtilityInstaller.exe file that was just downloaded and follow the prompts.
- 2. When the installation completes, plug your SentriCard® Reader into a USB port on your computer.
Click here (PC, Mac) for more detailed instructions.
How to Renew Your SentriCard with the SentriCard® Utility
Use the following steps to renew your SentriCard® with the SentriCard® Utility:
- 1. Launch the SentriCard® Utility, insert your SentriCard® into the SentriCard® Reader and login.
- 2. Select a permission and click Submit (if prompted).
- 3. Click the Renew SentriCard® button on the left-hand side of the Main Menu. Make sure to leave your SentriCard® in the SentriCard® Reader during the renewal process. When the renewal is complete, you will receive a message in the Status Bar saying Card Status: Connected. Above the Status Bar, the web page displays the expiration date of your SentriCard®.
Nothing happens when I insert my SentriCard®.
The SentriCard® Utility may not be running. Start the software and try inserting your SentriCard® again.
I get a pop-up message that says “No smartcard readers detected”.
The SmartCard® reader is not plugged in or cannot be detected. Plug the reader into a USB port. If the reader is already plugged in, try plugging it into a different USB port.